Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jill Thompson Signing

A big thank you to everyone who came along to the Jill Thompson signing on Saturday! A lovely time was had by all and Jill signed for well over the two hours, providing amazing and beautiful sketches for all in attendance while they told her all about sherbet lemons, Yorkshire pudding, and the Lewes bonfire night. Or maybe that was just me.

Some fans were armed with cunning plans to win the prize of original Magic Trixie art, even going so far as to bring crowds of baffled family members. But only one can win: Congratulations to Wei Tran!

1 comments:

benlefoe said...

Yorkshire puddings - that was definitely me... It occured to me later that I should have suggested going to Borough Market though as it's only open a few days a week it would have probably not been a useful suggestion. Jill was lovely though and I am still delighted with my two sketches!